Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat

Wednesday 12 February 2014


Just general thoughts on something I've been using for over a year or two now. The bottle isn't depleted since I only paint my nails on occasion.

From the website, the Sally Hansen Double duty Base & Top Coat is said to be...
"All-in-one patented strengthening base and top coat works double time...for double protection. As a base coat, Double Duty moisturizes and hydrates nails with Panthenol. As a top coat, Double Duty protects with Nylon."


It does what it promises to do. Prevents staining, reduces chipping. It's by no means a diamond coat though!

I can't exactly vouch for strengthening, since it's not something easily measurable. My nails are sometimes prone to chipping and peeling though, and this helps to somewhat control that, I suppose?

Details behind:
This bottle contains 0.45 FL OZ 13.3 ml
Lasts 24 months after opening






Pros...
  • Does what any decent top/base coat should do - Prevents staining, reduces chipping
  • 2-in-1
  • Self-levels
  • Applies smoothly
  • Somewhat strengthens
  • Flat back prevents rolling off your desk
Cons...
  • None in my experience
Verdict...
It works. Nothing crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment