Majolica Majorca: Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara

Saturday 1 February 2014


Majolica Majorca's packaging has always been right up my alley - victorian-inspired and regal. I've been absolutely in love with the victorian aesthetic since... forever!

I've lost count of how many times I've drooled over the MM section at Watsons. Needless to say, I snagged this immediately when it was on sale (A comparatively rare event for MM items).


Adore this detail. Wonder if I could clean out the container and keep it after I'm done with this?


The double-sided wand. The fine-toothed end works well for separating lashes.






Makeup done, but silly little camera didn't pick up the eyeshadow for some reason. Lashes curled.





After mascara. I've kept it only on the top lashes. Hey, I'm minimalist!




 The finished look!

Pros...
  • Lasts all day. No smudging, no transfer.
  • Lengthens well!
  • Held my curl fairly well
  • Dries and sets quickly
Cons...
  • Doesn't volumise well
  • Minor fibre fall-out 
  • Hard to remove (Use a good eye make-up remover!)
Verdict...  
I like it! It does the job well and is a warrior when it comes to staying power.
Go easy on it. Too many coats causes odd, stick straight spidery lashes.

Those looking for more dramatic, va-va-voom lashes may find this mascara to be lacking, however.

What do you think about this mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment