Hello, World!

Sunday 19 January 2014

Hello, world!

How is everyone in the blogosphere - and beyond - doing?

A little self-introduction.

I began blogging back in 2007, up till 2009. I used to share random thoughts and mainly blogged with a group of friends. Down the road, I stopped. I don't recall if school took over my life, or I stopped feeling inclined to run a public diary

Then, I discovered the world of beauty blogs!

I've always had a profound interest in cosmetics and all things fashion-related. They're beautiful, fun and - what we always hear - a great form of self-expression! I just love scrolling through pages of eye-candy. Enjoying the positive energy and excitement surrounding new acquisitions. What's not to love?

So here I am, starting one. 

I'll be casually reviewing items as I get to play with them. I don't have a fancy DSLR camera or lighting set-ups, so please bear with me!

I'm new to this, and would really love to hear from you, fellow readers who happen to drop by :) I'm open to constructive criticism too.

Onward to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment